Ergonomic Pillow for Knees and Legs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Only Leg Pillow That Supports Both Your Legs & Knees – When we first invented our leg pillow back in the early 90s (the hourglass shape that so many companies have now copied), our goal was to improve sleeping alignment to reduce pain. The leg pillow was invented to help reduce the pressure that occurs from bad sleeping posture which causes discomfort. Years later we realized that cushioning & supporting BOTH your legs & knees are important in maintaining proper alignment to help reduce pain.
Ventilated Memory Foam Allows Air To Circulate For A Cooler Nights Sleep – Unlike traditional memory foam leg pillows that is designed to absorb your body heat in order to compress, the Contour Legacy Leg Pillow is designed with ventilated air holes in the memory foam that promote air circulation throughout the night. The temperature regulating foam technology pushes the heat outwards away from your body, to prevent you from feeling like you are overheating.
Sleep Comfortably In Any Position & Move Freely Through The Night – Unlike traditional knee pillows, the Contour Legacy features a truly ergonomic design with its soft curves & crescent shape to fit men & women comfortably. Without requiring hazardous, circulation restricting straps, the precise tether of the pillow contours to fit the natural shape of your legs. This allows the foam leg pillow to contour to your shape without restricting movement or requiring you to sleep in a certain position.
- High-Density Foam
- Modern and ergonomic design
- Removable and washable cover with zip
- Soft memory foam
- Breathable: Micro-perforations for ventilation
- Light and manageable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Approx. dimensions: 24,5 x 14,5 x 23,5 cm
- Packaging in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovak, Estonian, Russian, Latvian)
We strive for all orders to be sent within one to two working days. After that, the delivery takes 1-5 working days depending on the shipping method. Further information regarding delivery time can be found at checkout. Please note that your order may be sent in different packages. When your order has been sent from our warehouse or our external warehouse, we will send a delivery confirmation by email with tracking number.Returns
We offer you as a customer 30 days open purchase with unbroken packaging. You therefore have the right to return an item for 30 days from your purchase as long as the item is not damaged and is in unopened original packaging.
- You have a 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the day you received your item.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods with a broken seal or that do not have a price tag / label.
- Due to safety reasons, the right of withdrawal does not apply to mounted prams and car seats either.
- Return all items with original packaging and possibly.